db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0.2
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:55:42 GMT
Hi Brian,

found an critical release issue, it seems that you set the label on a
not fully refreshed version of OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch!!

For example ...documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml version 1.3.2.8 from
03/09 is labeled as 1.0.2, but the actual version is 1.3.2.10 from 03/24.
Same problem is in the tutorials. Last changes I made are from 03/24 so
if you label it today all these files should be included.

Is it possible to remove the label and to rebuild the release?

sorry & regards,
Armin