db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Move 1.0.2 release to Tuesday, March 15th.
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2005 04:09:03 GMT
Hi all,

I detected some serious issues with odmg-api.
It seems that collection proxies always be materialized when commit a
transaction. The problem occur in ObjectEnvelope class, when making an
image of the persistent object, assume the proxy stuff wasn't handled
correct.
I fixed issues with imaging field values (copy of the field values
should now be correct) and 1:1 references (take care of proxy objects),
improve detection of changed objects, but to fix the collection proxy
stuff I need more time.

So I recommend to move release date to Tuesday, March 15th.

regards,
Armin