db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.2 ?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:17:25 GMT
Armin Waibel wrote:
> Jakob Braeuchi wrote:
>> i added a new testcase to ColectionTest which passes without problems.
>> after a little digging i think the RAC is ok but there are some
>> problems in the otm tx. before tx#commit the RAC looks ok.
>
> Why don't skip this test?
> No one is working on the OTM stuff the api is beta/alpha state, so we
> can fix this later. Think we should discuss the future of the OTM api
> after the next release.

OK, reasonable point now that Jakob has isolated and proved that
RemovalAwareCollection is OK.

I'm going to put in a clear() call anyway to make sure that all
collection clear methods are equal on all JVM:s and versions (as seen in
earlier posts I don't read Sun JDK1.3 JavaDoc as safe in the assumption
that removeAllElements must always call clear, it only says the should
perform the same operation).

I will mark the failing test as a known issue.

Regards,
  Martin