db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test on Fedora Core 3 and postgresql 7.4.7 => 2 Failures.
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:01:06 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Here are the results of the junits tests using the lastest CVS. Platform:
>
> Fedora Core 3, Java 1.4.2_07, postgresql-7.4.7-3.FC3.1:

Thanks for running the tests Antonio! I will se if I can extend the
PostgreSQL platform implementation in OJB a bit so that the encoding
problems shown in testReportPathExpressionForExtents2 are not so
sensitive to db and/or O/S encoding settings.

> 2-testSwizzle1toN

Still haven't had time to investigate this more... It fails for most
people but Jakob. ;) Could be an inter-tests-relation issue that makes
it pass on a blank testdb, but fail when run in the full test suite
because of previous tests.

Regards,
  Martin