db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.2 ?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:53:56 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:
> Postgres has slipped downhill:
>
>     [junit] Tests run: 615, Failures: 7, Errors: 12, Time elapsed:
> 211.185 sec
>     [junit] Test org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED

I'm sure that at least one or two failures are caused by BlobTest - if
you post some relevant oneliners re failing tests I can adjust the
Torque patch.

Antonio Gallardo (and others) also reported that pg is not happy with
"double" in the sql-script for testdb, if we start tweaking the
postgresql db.props we could change this one too (to eg "float8").

Regards,
  Martin

P.S. You could also mail me your output files as attachments and I will
fix noise caused by recent Oracle-fixes.