db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.2 ?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 00:31:05 GMT
Latest on 1.0.2 and Oracle-testing:

All tests now pass on the OJB_1_0_RELEASE-branch with oracle9i-profile,
PlatformOracle9iImpl, except for one test in the OTM-suite [1] that is a
consistent failure across all platforms.

broker/odmg/soda/otm for oracle9i:
Tests run: 615, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 163,5 sec
Tests run: 129, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 19,562 sec
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 3,375 sec
Tests run: 79, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 16,11 sec

broker/odmg/soda/otm for hsqldb:
Tests run: 615, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 77,313 sec
Tests run: 129, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 13,875 sec
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7,469 sec
Tests run: 79, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 18,375 sec

I say +1 for a release if other platforms pass all but testSwizzle1toN!

Since we have started to use proper BLOB and CLOB for BlobTest it would
be best to re-test other platforms as well, so that we can adjust the
Torque-patch if needed.

Regards,
  Martin

[1] It fails because RemovalAwareCollection.clear() has no effect. See:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ojb.devel/9328

Jakob asked me to check his refactoring of this in OJB1.1, which I have
not have time to do yet - I think I'm letting this one pass since it's
across all platforms and no regression since 1.0.1 (although a big flaw
if RAC should really delete objects on clear?).