db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release date for OJB 1.0.3 - a bug fix release
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:39:38 GMT
In X.Y.Z numbering, increments to Z are bug fixes. This is a bug fix =)
  Increments to Y are new features. Increments to X are
non-backwards-compatible new features. That is my perspective.

In terms of releasing regularly -- I would agree for new-feature
releases (1.1 being next), but frankly bug fix releases should be made
ASAP. We *can* so we *should*.

-Brian