db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Dirty Stuff
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:09:54 GMT
I removed the dirty* stuff -- it was not going to be stable for 1.1,
though is conceptually valid. Once bigger fish are taken care of, can
look at it again. Part of the reasoning is that Armin has been talking
about reworking the ODMG state tracking, and developing multiple
versions of the same thing is a silly idea =)

What do we do about ODMG, OTM, state tracking etc? I think it is
something that people want, but we had 2.5 implementations, and now are
down to two implementations.

-Brian