db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BlobTest and Torque
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:05:32 GMT
Armin Waibel wrote:
> Agree. I checked my local modified torque jar against sapdb without
> side-effects. Are you willing to check in all discussed changes?

OK, I went ahead with the change and added a "readme_torque_patch.txt"
that explains why we did it (and that it only affects the 1.0-branch and
is nothing that concerns OJB 1.1). Feel free to change this file to
better explain the situation.

> <changes>
>
> - change profiles for sapdb.profile/maxdb.profile replace 'database'
> with 'database.torque' property.

Done for all platforms, but to torque.database

> - fix blob test table in ojbtest-schema.xml

Done, test now passes for Oracle9.

> - patch torque-3.0.2.jar/sql/base/sapdb/dp.props file, replace
> CLOB = LONG UNICODE
> with
> CLOB = LONG VARCHAR

Also done, please check this as I have no sapDB to test with.

> - oracle specific changes

All "skip"-checks for Oracle in testcases have been reverted, since
setting Torque platform to the new "oracle9" resolves all the CLOB, BLOB
and TIMESTAMP issues.

Regards,
  Martin