db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Ilkka Priha <impr...@surfeu.fi>
Subject Re: Closed connections in pool
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:05:03 GMT
Thanks Armin, that's fine. The Connections in the pool that have passed the
closed test in returnConnectionToPool should not get finalized. The validation
test may still be useful as there can be other reasons than finalizing closing
connections and it's more reasonable to create a new Connection in such cases
than to throw an exception causing a lot trouble within request processing.

-- Ilkka