db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Question about OJB
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:10:16 GMT
On Lun, 7 de Febrero de 2005, 7:07, zahra Karimi dijo:
> Hi.
> My development team is using OJB. There is a question
> here?
> In deploying multi-layer Application, Where is Ojb: In
> client or server?
> I have two solutions:
> 1- I can place Ojb in both Client and server
> 2- I can use interfaces of persistentObjects instead
> of them. So I can place Ojb and (entities,
> persistentObjects) in server.
> Which solution do you propose?

First, I think the question is more related to the users list.

To answer the question, it really depends. You can use OJB in both places.
In a multi-layered I guess the best is on the server side.

In our case we use OJB on the server side with Apache cocoon.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo