db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Rowell <mark.row...@credittrade.com>
Subject Re: Materialising the wrong type of object when prefetching relations hips where related class is part of extent
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:38:01 GMT
Thomas Dudziak <tomdzk <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > * I replaced field-id-ref with field-ref globally (no change)
> > * I put ojbConcreteClass in InstrumentModel. Will put in Instrument
> >   I do not use instrument model and I do not query for it...
> >   so can I remove it an put fields into Instrument?
>
> Yep, just move the extent-class thingies contained in there, up to
> InstrumentModel
>
> You should also copy the fields down. E.g. CreditDefaultSwap does not
> contain a field 'rank' in your model.
>
> > Sorry for the continuing hasslE..
>
> No prob.
>
> Tom

Thanks Tom. BTW, CreditDefaultSwap does contain a field for "rank". Problem is
I think that there is also a field in BBGBondModel called rank that has type
of String -- in CreditDefaultSwap the field is of type DebtRank (a class of my
own).

Will perform some repository file spring cleaning..

Thanks

Mark