db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.2 ?
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:47:03 GMT
Think I found a bug.
I got these output
  [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests
  [junit] Tests run: 517, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 142,359 sec
  [junit] Test org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED
  [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests
  [junit] [BOOT] INFO: Found logging properties file: OJB-logging.properties
  [junit] [BOOT] INFO: Logging: Found logger class
'org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.PoorMansLoggerImpl
  [junit] [BOOT] INFO: Loading OJB's properties from file
file:/E:/dev/ojb_1.0.x/db-ojb/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties
  [junit] Tests run: 129, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 15,828 sec

The failure in PB tests was caused by an odmg-api test. If I run this
test standalone with the emptyCacheImpl the test pass, with default and
twoLevel cache this test fails. If I rollback ObjectEnvelopeTable to a
version before the new reordering, the test pass with default cache.
Seems to be a problem in reordering or in modification state detection.

Will try to fix it at Monday.

regards,
Armin