db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject [OJB 1.0.2] Two-level cache and locking
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 03:17:25 GMT
Hi all,

checked in (OJB 1.0.x release branch)
- a first version of a two-level cache (details see updated caching docs)
- do remove some unused ObjectCache implementations
- update the docs
- fix/update tests
- try to fix concurrency problems in locking package (but locking needs
much more refactoring/fixing - as Jakob mentioned, the locking part use
of commons-transaction could be useful).

Changes made in locking package (think there will be much more in
future) and I add a new method in ObjectCache interface. This method was
needed to avoid concurrency problems.

I will start with merging the changes with CVS head as soon as possible.

regards,
Armin