db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.2 ?
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:06:56 GMT
hi vadim,

there are two testcases that look a little strange:

Testcase: testReportPathExpressionForExtents1 took 0.411 sec
    Caused an ERROR
null
java.lang.ClassCastException
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testReportPathExpressionForExtents1(Unknown
Source)
    at
    at

i assume that the exception occurs on the following line
int i = ((Integer) ((Object[]) obj)[2]).intValue();

do you know the type of the returned objects ?

Testcase: testTimestampLock took 2.854 sec
    Caused an ERROR
Object has been modified or deleted by someone else
org.apache.ojb.broker.OptimisticLockException: Object has been modified
or deleted by someone else
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeDelete(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.doDelete(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.delete(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.delete(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.delete(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.apache.ojb.broker.OptimisticLockingTest.testTimestampLock(Unknown
Source)
    at
    at

Oracle does not seem to support milliseconds .

jakob