db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: SECUENCE of PostgreSQL increment value if use QueryByIdentityandgetObjectByQuery
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:25:41 GMT
Hi Armin:

I already tested the patch (in our application and using OJB junit). The
patch and seems to be working good. Attached is new eclipse generated
patch. It is the same as yours, but in a eclipse format to be easily
applied by anyone (right click on project team -> Apply patch....)

I tried to go into the Identity "web" and as you told it is very dificult
to get a truly solutions. Seems like Identity and related helpers methods
needs to be refactored.

Thanks again for help us in this problem. :-DD

Best regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

On Mie, 12 de Enero de 2005, 19:05, Armin Waibel dijo: