db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons Transaction: read/write/upgrade locks interesting for OJB?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:50:42 GMT
Definitely interested in it for object level locking! I've been
(slacking for the last month and a half) working on providing object
transactions, isolation, and locking at the persistence broker level
(right now it is just available through ODMG) and (less mature and not
really worked on except for bug fixes) the OTM.

-Brian