db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons Transaction: read/write/upgrade locks interesting for OJB?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:23:26 GMT
As I had already announced in another thread in the user list Jakarta
Commons Transaction will support read/write/upgrade locks including
deadlock detection in its 1.1 release (current is 1.0): Here are the
Javadocs of the lock manager

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/transaction/apidocs/org/apache/commons/transaction/locking/ReadWriteUpgradeLockManager.html

The exisiting code as well as the docs would need to be brushed up for
the 1.1 release, but basicly it's all there...

If this is interesting for OJB I would be glad to explain more and
help adding it. If not I would also be glad to share knowledge and
experience.

Cheers,

Oliver