db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ojb-blank update
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:25:37 GMT
Bruce Lee wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm new here and not sure whether I should be
>reporting this on the list, or via scarab:
>
>Eclipse .classpath file in ojb-blank requires latest
>db-ojb-x.x.x.jar
>
>The one that shipped with db-ojb-1.0.1 conttained a
>reference to the older db-ojb-1.0.0.jar file, which
>obviously did not exist.

Yes, that problem exists in the current ojb-blank, but I fixed it
already in the CVS Head (the Ant script now puts in the name of the file
generated by jar/jar-debug). So once the 1.0.2 is up for download, this
will be fixed.

>I would also be interested in helping rewrite some
>parts of the documentation, assuming you are
>interested, but not quite sure how to go about this in
>terms of making submissions. Advice appreciated.

We're always interested in help, especially for the documentation, so
submit anything that you got to this list :-) You can send HTML or text
or - if you feel a bit more adventurous - in Forrest format
(http://forrest.apache.org) which is really the source format that we're
using to generate the doc.

regards,
Tom