db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject [OJB1.1] test suite and hsql
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 02:59:17 GMT
Hi all,

today I made a big check in of modified classes and test cases. When I
run test suite against maxDB I get 1/3 error/failures in PB-api and
2/2 in odmg and 1/3 in otm - seems ok some Spring specific tests fails
and a QuotedTest (pass with hsql).

Only problem I have is running the test-suite against hsql since we
updated to version 1.7.2/3. Something changed in file handling by hsql
between 1.7.1 and higher versions? Seems hsql DB-file was locked by the
PB tests when odmg-tests start. Or dosen't OJB free all used resources
when end PB tests?

<stack trace>
[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl] ERROR:
Error getting Connection from DriverManager with url
(jdbc:hsqldb:../OJB) and driver (org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver)
The database is already in use by another process:
org.hsqldb.NIOLockFile@f196e1b6[file
=E:\dev\ojb-work\db-ojb\target\test\OJB.lck.lck, exists=true,
locked=false, valid=false, fl =null]: java.lang.Exception:
checkHeartbeat(): lock file
[E:\dev\ojb-work\db-ojb\target\test\OJB.lck.lck] is presumably locked by
another process.

regards,
Armin