db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.2 ?
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:36:49 GMT
hi armin,

i run the tests against mysql-db using myisam and i do have 5 rollback
failures. this is not a problem because myisam does not support
transactions !

these tests pass with innodb but there i do have some failures in
native-identifier "Can't create table
'.\ojb\native_reference_object.frm' (errno: 150)"

jakob