db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: [OJB1.1] Get rid of internet access when running torque
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:30:59 GMT
Armin Waibel wrote:

> is it possible to get rid of the Internet access when running torque,
> e.g. using "ant prepare-testdb"?
>
> There is a doctype definition in ojbtest-schema.xml and
> ojbcore-schema.xml pointing to
> "http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_0_1.dtd"
>
> Locally I add the database_3_0_1.dtd file to .../db-ojb/ directory and
> change the doctype definition in the corresponding files.
> Is there a smarter way to prevent Internet access, e.g. torque property?

I guess the problem is that we're using Torque 3.1 in OJB 1.1 but the
schema references the older DTD. Try changing the DTD references to

http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_1.dtd

and then the XML parser should be able to find the DTD that resides
inside the Torque jar.

See here for a description of the problem:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=torque-user@db.apache.org&msgNo=4544

Tom