db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: [OJB 1.1] inconsistent collections
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:32:19 GMT
hi all,

i have finished the new collections and would like to check it in. the
implementation is _not_ based on commons-collections but the abstract classes
could easily replaced by decorators from commons-collections.

many of the old collections are deprecated an i would like to resolve this issue
after check in of the new collections.

are there any other work in progress in this area ?

jakob