db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: build: prepare-testdb-commons-sql does not work
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:54:05 GMT
Jakob Braeuchi wrote:

> it works when run from eclipse ! after quite some digging (couldn't
> debug the ant-task in eclipse :( ) i found that my
> repository-database.xml contains another url than i expected. so i
> modified CommonsSqlDatabaseHandling#getDatasource() to print the URL.
>
> jakob
>
> Jakob Braeuchi schrieb:
>
>> hi all,
>>
>> i tried to use the commons-sql target instead of the torque target to
>> build the test-database.
>>
>> in build.properties i changed to profile and added use-commons-sql=true:
>> #profile=hsqldb
>> # Use this when running the unit tests with the commons-sql dbhandling:
>> profile=hsqldb-commons-sql
>> use-commons-sql=true

Interestingly I couldn't run the unit tests at the commandline at all
using the normal torque-based sql generation (1.1 HEAD). Only after I
replaced the hsqldb  library with the one from the 1.0 branch, I could
get them to run. I remember that being the reason why we didn't update
to the newest Hsqldb.

Tom