db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: [OJB 1.1] inconsistent collections
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:49:51 GMT
hi all,

i'd like to use commons-collection 3.x to refactor our collections.

afaik torque 3.0.2 does not work with this version of commons-collections.
there was a post by tom about integrating commomns-sql
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ojb-dev@db.apache.org&msgNo=7465

can we now get rid of torque, or switch to a newer version ?

jakob