db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Make TwoLevelCache the Default in 1.1
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:52:55 GMT
Basically a PerBroker cache which defaults to a DefaultObjectCache
(with stripped relations) on miss. That is a little simplified, but
Armin can describe it better than I can.

With Default right now there are some nasties as it keeps relations
which you may be expecting to be unloaded, particularly when you factor
in serialization and locking.

-Brian