db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Ludovic Maitre (POP - Factory Part)" <lmai...@factory-part.com>
Subject Re: [repository.dtd] class-descriptor attribute 'extends' - dispensable?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 07:26:40 GMT
Hello Armin,

As you know for my previous posts (on inheritance on multiple tables) we
use this attribute in our applications. But if OJB 1.1 meet our needs
for inheritance without modification we will enjoy to use it. If this is
not the case, we will do a more clean implementation for OJB 1.1 of our
patches that uses the extend attribute for and submit it to the community.
SO the community decide but there is at minimum 2 developers in the
world who uses this attribute :-)
Best regards,
Ludovic