db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Make TwoLevelCache the Default in 1.1
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:46:47 GMT
I could go either way.  I think that 1.0.2 doesn't have to be about bug
fixes, see example of how many new features Spring throws in with their
updates, however I think I agree that since this is major functionality
which may adversely affect people's applications, we should make it
official for 1.1.

That said, I think that in 1.0.2 is should be clearly noted that this
feature exists and that we need help getting it more tested in the wild,
with a little direction on how to switch to it, and what to look for.

+1

You Said Something Like: Brian McCallisterYou Were Done Here.