db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: [OJB1.1] J2SE 1.4 as minimum requirement for OJB 1.1?
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:53:53 GMT
I am all in favor of requiring 1.3 (dynamic proxies) but also wonder
what we get with 1.4 in addition. IIRC we don't use regex's anywhere
significant, nor need faster Swing ;-)

We really need to make sure we build/run correctly under 1.5 now that
it is released, as well. I am on a 1.5-less platform so cannot do so
conveniently =/

-Brian