db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Anthony <charles.anth...@hpdsoftware.com>
Subject RE: OJB Proxies
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:27:30 GMT

Thanks for that, Chris - I was just about to try and build an simple example
and send it to the CGLIB list. Saves me getting egg-on-my-face.

In other words, reflection interception is probably a no-no. Makes sense. My
plan, such that it is, is to modify our reflectionhelper code to check to
see if an object is a proxy and "re-direct" the reflection to the
real-object as necessary.

So, I guess it's time to experiment with dynaop as per Brian's suggestion.

Cheers,

Charles.