db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From oliver.m...@ppi.de
Subject RE: delete on m:n-link-table during INSERT
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:23:57 GMT
Hello Armin,

[..]

> hmm, not sure about this, I only change the order of m:n relation
> methods to increase insert performance, but maybe it's an unexpected
> possible side-effect of my changes.

I am trying to use current OJB head.  It seems that my former

<sequence-manager class="...">
</sequence-manager>

has no effect any more (note that I have changed 'classname' to 'class'
according to your change in RepositoryTags)

I debugged thru the metadata reading and found that there is no caller of
 JdbcConnectionDescriptor.setSequenceDescriptor(),
hence there is no way to set the sequence manager to any other than
SequenceDescriptor.DEF_SEQUENCE_MANAGER_CLASS

Am I missing something?

Olli