db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject [OJB1.0.x] odmg improvement, locking-package move
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:12:50 GMT
Hi all,

some month ago we talked about the odmg-locking package. The suggestion
was to make the locking stuff independent from the odmg implementation
and move it to the to the kernel. So in future all top-level api can use
this stuff.
Locally I made these changes + other cleanup using 1.0.x branch. All
tests pass and the odmg performance increase more than 30%!
(perf-test target for odmg: before 17sec, after 12,5sec)

Should I check in these changes for 1.0.2 release?

regards,
Armin