db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: db-ojb/bootstrap-ojb failed
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:21:06 GMT
Hi,

this happens because Gump didn't know that OJB now depends on Digester
(I added that now) and Grafolia.  Please note that any Apache
committer has commit access to Gump's metadata (still in CVS) so you
could have added the dependencies yourself.

I guess I'll need some help to "gumpify" Grafolia.  First we'd need a
module definition for db-commons (I'll take care of that) and then
collect the build requirements for Grafolia itself.  I can try to
figure things out myself, but I'm currently rather strained, so it may
take a while until you stop getting these nag messages 8-)

Cheers

        Stefan

--
http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/