db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kalén <mka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.1 Errors
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:41:49 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:

> 3 Failures and 1 Error in OJB_1_0 branch:

Just to double check; it seems the maintenance branch is "OJB_1_0_RELEASE" since folks
were a bit quick to check in using this tag?

Eg:
Tag HEAD		= 1.1-development
Branch OJB_1_0_RELEASE	= 1.0.x-maintenance
Tag OJB_1_0		= real 1.0 release?

Also; I have finally been able to reproduce an intermittent issue I have seen since around

1.0rc5 re OJB-profiles, multithreading and proxy materialisation. (This was not introduced

in rc5 but has always been a problem. Not many people seem to use profiles in production,

so this has 'slipped through' for long.)

Should I check in a testcase to reproduce this on the 1.0.x-maintenance branch? I am
working on a fix, but will probably let Armin, Jakob and others have a look since it's
around "their" code...

Sorry Brian for only adding confusion and another possible failure, I wish I had more
constructive testcase solutions for 1.0.1! ;-)

Regards,
  Martin