db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dirty Update
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:08:42 GMT
Hi Brian,

wow! I'm currently busy with the implementation of the new batch
handling and a specific PB.update(Object obj, String[] fieldsToUpdate)
method to update only specified fields of an object (think you suggested
such a method some time ago - right?).

Hope I can incorporate into grafolia stuff (and JDO 2) after current
work (+ some more fixing for 1.1).

Beside the unit-tests I recommend to do some simple performance tests to
detect performance bottleneck as soon as possible (or/and add
OJBPerfTest support).

regards,
Armin