db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Braeuchi <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Moving to Subversion?
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:02:40 GMT
hi antonio,

i've done assembler on ibm /390 for about 8 years, so i know quite some cli ;)
but i think these times are gone, and i always use my favorite ide (eclipse) or
at least any other ide for java.

at work i use eclipse and pvcs (which has no integration in eclipse) and it's no
fun, that's why i want it integrated in my ide.

jakob