db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons-Grafolia
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2004 00:25:10 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:

> I imported the unit-of-work / object graph stuff into db-commons-sandbox :
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db-commons-sandbox/grafolia/
>
> Any DB committer should have access automagically.
>
> Will shortly check in the PB integration once I verify it works as
> expected with all the various auto-* options. The default I am using
> right now is auto-retrieve="true" others false.

great news! Does it support objects with arrays too, or only collections?

How does the PB integration affect existing OJB classes? If it only
affect a few classes I can wait with check in of the OJB 1.1 stuff a few
days longer and try to integrate your changes, else we can do it vice
versa and I check in current state of my local 1.1 work before yours
(locally I have ~200 modified files including modified tests).

regards,
Armin