db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please test the new commons-sql dbhandling
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 08:24:43 GMT
Hi Tom,

I made a first test run with maxDB/sapDB and get thousands of errors on
the console. Is the support for maxDB implemented?

Can you describe me in a few words how dbhandling is working (which
files are used to generate the sql-query, ...)

regards,
Armin

  CREATE TABLE NESTED_FIELDS_ENTRY
  (
      OBJ_ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
      FK_ID DECIMAL (15,0) NOT NULL,
      NAME VARCHAR (150) UNICODE,
      PRIMARY KEY (OBJ_ID)
  ) failed <com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException: [-7006]
(at 222): Reserved identifier not allowed:INTEGER>com.sap.dbtech.jdbc
DatabaseException: [-7006] (at 222): Reserved identifier not allowed:INTEGER
     at
com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.packet.ReplyPacket.createException(ReplyPacket.java:71)
]     OBJ_ID DECIMAL (15,0) NOT NULL,
]     NAME VARCHAR (150) UNICODE,
]     NESTED_VALUE VARCHAR (150) UNICODE,
]     NESTED_DESCRIPTION VARCHAR (150) UNICODE,
]     PRIMARY KEY (OBJ_ID)
] ) failed with com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException:
[-7006] (at 218): Reserved identifier not allowed:DECIMAL
] [ERROR] DDLExecutor - Command --
] -- NESTED_FIELDS_ENTRY

[dbhandling] CREATE TABLE CRT_SUB_PROJECT
[dbhandling] (
[dbhandling]     SUB_ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
[dbhandling]     PROJECT_ID INTEGER,
[dbhandling]     TUTOR_ID INTEGER,
[dbhandling]     NAME VARCHAR (150) UNICODE,
[dbhandling]     PRIMARY KEY (SUB_ID)
[dbhandling] ) failed with
com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException: [-7006] (at 214):
Reserved identifier not allowed:INTEGER
[dbhandling] [ERROR] DDLExecutor - Command --
[dbhandling] -- OTM_PERSON
[dbhandling] --