db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Luis Gaspar" <luis-gas...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject Software caused connection abort: socket write error
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:08:01 GMT
I'm using Jboss 3.2.3 and OJB in my application. When I try to create a list
of value objects in my data base, I get this exception, and my xml
duplicate.

This cause a repetition of my information and of my menus.

I don't know if this things are related but I think so.

Thanks for all.

Luis Gaspar

12:02:44,140 ERROR [Engine] StandardWrapperValve[action]: Servlet.service()
for servlet action threw exception

java.lang.RuntimeException: ClientAbortException:  java.net.SocketException:
Software caused connection abort: sock

et write error

        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3407)

        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerH
andlerImpl.java:433)

        at
com.oroad.stxx.transform.CachedXSLTransformer.transform(CachedXSLTransformer
.java:253)

        at
com.oroad.stxx.transform.TransformerHandler.processActionTransform(Transform
erHandler.java:203)

        at
com.oroad.stxx.plugin.RequestProcessorHelper.processStxxDefinition(RequestPr
ocessorHelper.java:257)

        at
com.oroad.stxx.plugin.StxxRequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(StxxRequestP
rocessor.java:151)

        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)

        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)

        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)

        at
FilterChain.java:247)

        at
ain.java:193)

        at
va:256)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

643)

        at

        at

        at
va:191)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

643)

        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JBossSecurityMgrRealm.invoke(JBossSecurityMgrR
ealm.java:220)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

641)

        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
46)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

641)

        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc4.statistics.ContainerStatsValve.invoke(ContainerStat
sValve.java:76)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

641)

        at

        at

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2417)

        at
)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

643)

        at
java:171)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

641)

        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172
)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

641)

        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssoci
ationValve.java:65)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

641)

        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:577)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

641)

        at

        at

        at
:174)

        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:

643)

        at

        at

        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:197)

        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:781)

        at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:54

9)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:605)

        at
a:677)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

12:03:34,781 DEBUG [CacheManagerImpl] Running stxx cache expiration thread

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential information or privileged material and is
intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not a named addressee and mistakenly
received this message you should not copy or otherwise disseminate it: please delete this
e-mail from your system and notify the sender immediately. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed
to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail
transmissions. Please request a hard copy version if verification is required. Critical Software.