db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.1 Errors
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:54:40 GMT
Naming conventions got broken around the time of release (totally my
fault) as I applied tags incorrectly. Sorry about that.

Right now it is:

Branches:
OJB_1_0_RELEASE : OJB 1.0.x maintenance branch
HEAD : OJB 1.1 ongoing development

Tags:
OJB_1_0 : Released OJB 1.0

This is backwards and I would prefer something a touch more clear,
suggestions? We could do a light clone of FreeBSD branch naming.

-Brian