db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: AutoDirty in PB
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:20:24 GMT
We could change the Entry class to provide the diff as a
((PersistentField1, value1), (PersistentField2, value2)) tuple pretty
easily.

One thing I haven't yet checked in as I am not happy with it is the
much more optimized form of this where the persistent class can
implement a PersistenceAware interface and then manage its own state
(no need for copies and compares).

Do we want to go to a finer grained dirtying? If so, I'll go do it =)

-Brian