db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: OJB 1.0.x/1.x planning
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:17:33 GMT
Well, speaking to tasks -- as Thomas D. is working on JDOQL
parser/translater I will tackle what we need for attach/detach in the
OTM.

It will definately require a convenient graph traversal system, so I am
going to go ahead and implement a generic persistent graph traversal
system. Hopefully we can combine some of the other places we do
traversals and cut down on some code while at it =)

-Brian