db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Jakob Braeuchi" <jbraeu...@gmx.ch>
Subject RE: Move new services to kernel
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:27:31 GMT
hi all,

i also agree that moving base-services to the kernel is a good idea.
locking, dirty-handling and identity are good candidates.
imo we should also think about how to access these additional services.
do we have to extend the public PB-interface each time we add a new service,
or ist it only an internal interface or do we provide some kind of service
registry ?

jakob