db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Move new services to kernel
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:25:22 GMT
I would lean towards the IoC container instead of JNDI/lookups.

I have used Pico and quite like it, Spring does everything pico does
and is probably more configurable. Both are pretty new, but
appropriately licensed (BSD and ASL respectively).

Not a bad idea to handle configuration of services/components this way.

-Brian