db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Sfeir" <rob...@codepuccino.com>
Subject Re: Forward!
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:56:08 GMT
Oh yeah, and I think 6-8 weeks for a 1.0.1 is too slow, way too slow.
The problem is that we've gained a reputation of having slowed down to
a crawl, and that's not good.  We can certainly do Doc and java doc.
we've just added 2 people to comitters (me and Martin), I know I would
be more than willing to work on Doc and java doc.