db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: ojb 1.1 ideas and proposals
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:52:11 GMT

On Jul 12, 2004, at 8:42 AM, Thomas Dudziak wrote:

> Could you explore that some more ? Where are we losing flexibility ?

Right now you can add some convenient tag interfaces for querying
purposes -- segment the candidate list in the object model etc. I doubt
many people actually do this, however. Thomas M. explained this to me
once when I didn't grok the extent stuff.

I agree that "extends" makes more sense in Java land, though.

> I talked to Cedric a two weeks ago (about the inclusion of an OJB mode
> into the doclipse plugin), so I might as well ask him about this :-)

Cool =)

-Brian