db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: Problems with two OJB application on JBoss 3.2.3
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:58:52 GMT
Luis Gaspar wrote:

> I have made what you told and i modify my build to exclude xerces and
> xml-api from my application but when i put it with another JDBC application
> my OJB application don't run and Jboss have this exception (the same):

This looks like you have an error in your ApplicationAction class. You
seem to be using JDom for something illegal, e.g. you set a required
attribute to null. Neither OJB nor (AFAIK) Struts use JDom, so the
problem probably lies in your app. Have you tried stepping into the
ApplicationAction.init method (e.g. with Eclipse and the Sysdeo plugin
you can debug JBoss+Tomcat webapps) and then into the JDom methods to
see which attribute is in error ?

Tom