db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: State Tracking
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:24:27 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:

> I want to check in the code somewhere, but until we figure out where
> (ojb, db-commons,?), I just bundled a tarball at
> http://www.apache.org/~brianm/state.tgz
> which has 1 failing unit test (where I left off on making the unit of
> work/state trackers properly serializable).

Please wait with check in till I checked in the first changes for 1.1,
because I changed about 100 classes and it will be hard to port back
changes made in trunk.

I recommend to make an 1.0.x branch this weekend, because I want to
check in the new 1.1 stuff this weekend or at Monday next week.

regards,
Armin