db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OJB Persistence
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:32:22 GMT
Hi Luis,

did you deploy the two applications in .ear files? To deploy two or more
  independent within one appServer you have to use a .ear file for each
application. In "deployment" reference guide you can find information
about how to pack an .ear file using OJB.

http://db.apache.org/ojb/docu/guides/deployment.html#Packing+an+.ear+file

regards,
Armin

Luis Gaspar wrote:
> [...]
>
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:197)
>
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:781)
>
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConne
> ction(Http11Protocol.java:549)
>
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:605)
>
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:677)

> DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential information or privileged material
and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not a named addressee and mistakenly
received this message you should copy or otherwise disseminate it: please delete this e-mail
from your system and notify the sender immediately. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed
to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, the sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail
transmissions. Please request a hard copy version if verification is required. Critical Software.