db-ojb-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ObjectCacheDefaultImpl and many databases
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:43:10 GMT
Hi Tino,

I agree with you, caching in 1.0 isn't sophisticated.
For OJB 1.1 we completely rewriting the caching stuff.
Please have a look at
this for more info about new caching
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ojb-dev@db.apache.org&msgNo=8350

for more info about 1.1 generally
http://wiki.apache.org/db-ojb/OJBNextSteps
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=ojb-dev@db.apache.org&msgNo=8328

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

regards,
Armin